- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about Sparkle
- The real Cloud computing revolution
- Linux and ARM power new 10-inch netbooks
- New Six-Core AMD Opteron™ Processor Delivers Up to Thirty-Four Percent More Performance-per-Watt in Exact Same Platform
- Open Source: Are Macs the Red-Headed Stepchild?
- Blog: Will your Company "Sparkle" in 2008? The State of Semantic Web
- Operation Clean Data