- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Latest Stories about Sonic
- Scandal shaken healthcare giant seeks CISO
- In mining user data, US ISPs must weigh cash vs. privacy
- Congress to US citizens: Want online privacy? Pay up!
- Wikileaks documents show CIA's Mac and iPhone compromises
- Big data and tater tots: How Sonic chooses where to open restaurants
- Google competition makes AT&T cut cost of gigabit service in some areas
- How to play the 2015 Video Game Hall of Fame games online for free
- Torque G02 smartphone doesn't mind a saltwater dunk
- Twitter Audio Cards let you play tunes while browsing
- Snowden leaks prompt tech firms to tout privacy, transparency policies