- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about Software AG
- What is enterprise architecture? A framework for transformation
- Interview: Sanjay Brahmawar, CEO, Software AG
- Will automation ‘make or break’ your IoT plans?
- In pictures: Will automation 'make or break' your IoT plans? Sydney roundtable
- In pictures: Will automation 'make or break' your IoT plans? Melbourne roundtable
- Cumulocity IoT – Open, Fast and Secure IoT
- How AI could revolutionise project management
- What is business process management (BPM)? The key to enterprise agility
- Shake-up for SAP's local leadership
- Why you may need a chief digital officer