- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
Latest Stories about Smart
- Peter Auhl quits Adelaide, hits the Central Coast
- Will Cortana go the way of Windows Phone?
- CIO50 2018 #5: Rebbecca Kerr, Roy Hill
- Microsoft launches blockchain development kit
- What’s the IoT doing to your data center?
- Oracle puts AI center stage at OpenWorld
- Oracle adds machine learning features to Cloud ERP, HCM
- CBA and Data61 pilot blockchain-based ‘smart money’ app for NDIS payments
- What is a data lake? Flexible big data management explained
- In killing Inbox, Google takes another swipe at most passionate users