- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about Singapore Airlines
- Data Republic seeking CTO
- Get ready for the age of sensor panic
- Samsung grounded as Qantas and Virgin ban Galaxy Note7
- The customer experience algorithm
- How diversity created a true transformational CIO
- Singapore Airlines takes flight with tablet app
- Voice calls from planes: A social debate, not a technology dilemma
- Cell phones on planes may be heading for the US, but will anyone use them?
- FCC's in-flight cellphone plan carries a lot of baggage
- Singapore Airlines CEO apologises for company's website issues