- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
Latest Stories about Siebel Systems
- Oracle CIO Mark Sunday is laid-back with his head in the cloud
- IoT pioneer announces big contracts with the Department of State, energy leader ENGIE
- Software mogul Tom Siebel funds AI, drone research to tackle energy crisis
- Cloud BI vendor Birst bags $38 million in venture funding
- Troubled Yahoo gets a new CFO
- Is the future of CRM in the Cloud? - Part 1
- Apple-Google dustup: winners and losers
- Oracle Aims to Be the Apple of Data Centre Hardware
- Is Open Source the Answer to ERP?
- Subscribe Now, Pay Later?