- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
Latest Stories about Security Systems
- US government's Code.gov software sharing website launched
- White House software code sharing policy gains steam
- 'SpoofedMe' attacks exploited LinkedIn, Amazon social login flaws
- FireEye buying nPulse for $70M to gain security analytics 'flight recorder'
- IBM: Security threat prevention isn't 'dead' yet!
- Hacker defaces website of IT security certification body EC-Council
- Apple sued for patent infringement by US company
- $6B DHS cybersecurity contract sets off race to supply real-time monitoring to feds
- FTC wins monster $7.5 million penalty against "Do Not Call" list violator
- Virtualized Security Offers Challenges (But Not as Many as You Think)