- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
Latest Stories about SAP Australia
- Medicare payments IT system overhaul gets $31.5 million kick-start
- Digital experience paramount to Australian business performance: SAP study
- Some SAP customers scratching their heads over how to use Hana, survey finds
- IBM's 'click to buy' consulting services look beyond just IT
- Some SAP users remain unhappy with pricier Enterprise Support
- SAP ties up with Apigee for API management
- IBM buys access control and identity management firm CrossIdeas
- CIO 100 Winners Turn Analytics Into Money-Making New Products
- Infor wins appeal of long-running patent lawsuit
- Oracle hits back at ex-employee's claims over in-memory database option
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Telstra looks to transform the payphone into a digital advertising and connected community unit
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences