- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?
- Cisco's virtual network interface hit by extremely severe bugs: patch now
Latest Stories about Rand
- Top 6 Features in Windows Server 2019
- Leveraging Windows Server 2016 for hyperconvergence
- US bill aims to quash Open Internet Order, prevent its return
- Top 6 SEO ranking factors of 2016
- How to keep Facebook, Twitter from being terrorists’ hunting grounds
- US senators will introduce a bill to limit government hacking warrants
- Facebook fires back at political allegations
- Box goes international with AWS and IBM-powered Zones feature
- Encryption used by terrorists provides lively GOP debate fodder
- FBI chief urges tech firms to turn over terrorists' encrypted info