- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Latest Stories about Queensland Government
- Review calls for CIO at Queensland’s electoral commission
- Redland City Council tackles IT outages with modular data centre
- Operator sought for major Queensland data centre project
- Mike Schuman takes top tech post in Townsville
- Aussie farmers keen to share data and invest in digital tech
- Can Australia sow AgTech advantage?
- 9 ways to unify your IT team
- eHealth Queensland appoints former staffer Malcolm Thatcher as interim CEO/CIO
- Queensland Budget puts ICT works on the agenda
- Queensland government spends $58.8M on debt recovery system