- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Latest Stories about PepsiCo
- AT&T plans a national IoT network with LTE-M by midyear
- How leading CIOs tackle business disruption
- How marketing skills drive success at HP Inc.
- PepsiCo hires veteran CIO to refresh IT
- Tech titans rise up against anti-LGBT legislation in Miss., N.C.
- Fortune 100 companies saved $1.1B using renewable energy
- Careers site Glassdoor raises $50M, plans to grow staff, expand abroad
- 6 Social Media Management Tools Ready for the Enterprise
- Cisco takes aim at security services with new division
- Female CFOs slowly on the rise