- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Latest Stories about Pearson
- The top 6 governance, risk and compliance (GRC) certifications
- Why you need an enterprise architect
- Fleet grabs $5M to blast nanosatellites into space
- IT badges: A new path to better pay?
- The 14 hottest business apps
- Can your CEO pass the digital strategy laugh test?
- Cloud Security Training and Certification
- Time Warner Cable CIO transforms IT as Charter merger looms
- How the gig economy will shape 2016
- Health care orgs fall short on software security