- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Latest Stories about Osterman Research
- Sensitive data often follows former employees out the door
- Almost half of US businesses hit by ransomware, says study
- Is Your Security Software Sitting Unused on the Shelf?
- Microsoft looks to find its way in mobile app market
- CIOs Face BYOD Hard Reality: Employees Don't Care
- IBM to consolidate communication and collaboration wares into Connections suite
- Through a glass darkly: Microsoft's new financial reporting format
- Microsoft reorganisation could fix some problems, create others
- BYOD means soaring IT support costs for mobile devices
- IT must provide enterprise collaboration tools employees will use