- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?
- Cisco's virtual network interface hit by extremely severe bugs: patch now
- Adobe: attackers can hack Windows 7 with this critical Acrobat PDF flaw
Latest Stories about Opera Software
- After Congress revokes Internet privacy rules, downloads double of VPN-equipped Opera browser
- Mozilla to nail Firefox's NPAPI coffin in four weeks
- Opera pulls trigger on baked-in ad blocker
- Microsoft continues to bleed browser share at record rates
- Opera's new browser blocks ads natively
- Opera gets acquisition offer from Chinese consortium that includes Qihoo
- Microsoft settles lawsuit against Ballmer, Gates, others over browser ballot blunder's $US732m fine
- Firefox again flirts with dangerous 10% user share level
- Opera Software considers sale after lowering financial expectations
- Opera browser maker up for sale