- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
Latest Stories about OFT
- UK investigates unfair trade in children's game apps
- Microsoft and Facebook strike deal over AOL patents
- AOL patents: What's in it for Microsoft?
- Microsoft to start automatic updates of IE without asking the user
- Apple's e-books hit with EU antitrust probe
- Spanish competition regulator investigates Microsoft
- NSW eHealth agency established under department restructure
- Court clears iSOFT sale
- iSOFT takeover cleared by regulators
- WA Health to deploy PAS by year's end