- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
- Hackers plant malware in popular CCleaner
Latest Stories about NU
- H-1B loophole may help California utility offshore IT jobs
- Utility cuts IT workforce, hires Indian outsourcers
- Utility sets IT department on path to self-destruction
- Ubuntu targets the mainstream
- Gesture sensing alternatives use radio interference, Doppler Effect
- ISPs must work with content industry on copyright: Experts
- Why open source is the key to Cloud innovation
- ACTA will diminish Australia's digital economy: legal expert
- AT&T DSL: Getting What I Pay For?
- Google expands the scope of its vulnerability reward programs to cover Chromium OS