- Fully 61 percent of ASX100 exposed as email fraud gets personal
- Android bug bounty tops $3m in third year, but pay flattens out
- Newegg confirms credit card information was taken in a sophisticated attack
- Cisco’s Webex recording player riddled with bugs, so best to patch now
- Xbash: malware for ransoming Linux DBs and Windows crypto-mining
Latest Stories about Novell
- QA: Bill Hoffman of the Industrial Internet Consortium talks AI, IoT and more
- Is your network ready for the Internet of Things?
- Could Amazon become an enterprise collaboration contender?
- Open source has won, and Microsoft has surrendered
- Flaws in Oracle file processing SDKs affect major third-party products
- Interop at 30: New technology, new missions
- Micro Focus to buy dev-ops shop Serena in $540M deal
- SCO vs. IBM legal battle over Linux may – finally – be finished
- Why ownCloud's CEO isn't worried about the death of Safe Harbor
- Why the software world needs a 'no-fly zone' for patents