- It’s NDB-Day. Do you have anything to declare?
- The global cyber war is heating up: Why businesses should be worried
- Cisco bug lets anyone login to network as admin with a blank password
- Intel ships new Spectre patches: Kaby Lake and Coffee Lake now, Sandy Bridge next
- As NDB kicks in, be careful of overcompensating for past security inaction
Latest Stories about Novell
- Is your network ready for the Internet of Things?
- Could Amazon become an enterprise collaboration contender?
- Open source has won, and Microsoft has surrendered
- Flaws in Oracle file processing SDKs affect major third-party products
- Interop at 30: New technology, new missions
- Micro Focus to buy dev-ops shop Serena in $540M deal
- SCO vs. IBM legal battle over Linux may – finally – be finished
- Why ownCloud's CEO isn't worried about the death of Safe Harbor
- Why the software world needs a 'no-fly zone' for patents
- The real dirt on programming certifications
- Adobe, Salesforce lead Forrester list of enterprise marketing technology vendors
- Boost Juice taps into Bitcoin craze with latest digital marketing effort
- 3 tips for resilience in the workplace
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 22 February 2018
- Marketers bolster cyber credentials as data breach notification law kicks in