- France hits Google with €50m GDPR fine over Android consent
- What is spear phishing? Why targeted email attacks are so difficult to stop
- Security refresh teaches James Cook University the value of better visibility
- Cyber attacks as likely as natural disasters, as devastating as ecosystem collapse: WEF
- The week in security: 773 million reasons to improve your security
Latest Stories about Novell
- QA: Bill Hoffman of the Industrial Internet Consortium talks AI, IoT and more
- Is your network ready for the Internet of Things?
- Could Amazon become an enterprise collaboration contender?
- Open source has won, and Microsoft has surrendered
- Flaws in Oracle file processing SDKs affect major third-party products
- Interop at 30: New technology, new missions
- Micro Focus to buy dev-ops shop Serena in $540M deal
- SCO vs. IBM legal battle over Linux may – finally – be finished
- Why ownCloud's CEO isn't worried about the death of Safe Harbor
- Why the software world needs a 'no-fly zone' for patents