- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
Latest Stories about Novell
- Is your network ready for the Internet of Things?
- Could Amazon become an enterprise collaboration contender?
- Open source has won, and Microsoft has surrendered
- Flaws in Oracle file processing SDKs affect major third-party products
- Interop at 30: New technology, new missions
- Micro Focus to buy dev-ops shop Serena in $540M deal
- SCO vs. IBM legal battle over Linux may – finally – be finished
- Why ownCloud's CEO isn't worried about the death of Safe Harbor
- Why the software world needs a 'no-fly zone' for patents
- The real dirt on programming certifications
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Telstra looks to transform the payphone into a digital advertising and connected community unit
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences