- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about NFC
- Barossa winery uncorks ‘Australian first’ embedded microchip to fight counterfeits
- CBA capitulates, will support Apple Pay next year
- Social media and trolls: The end is near
- Easy mobile security the Faraday way
- Samsung Pay connects Four
- When the threats get weird, the security solutions get weirder
- Internet of things definitions: A handy guide to essential IoT terms
- 10 internet of things success stories
- What is IoT?
- How to conduct an IoT pen test