- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Latest Stories about NFC
- What is IoT?
- How to conduct an IoT pen test
- How to protect your Google and Facebook accounts with a security key
- Machine-to-machine 'voice' has a name, a chirp, and a niche
- Westpac joins Samsung Pay
- Updated: ACCC rules against banks in Apple Pay fight
- Meet the Sydney surfer behind Visa’s tap-and-pay sunglasses
- Why Intel put a smartphone chip in Tag Heuer's $1,600 smartwatch
- Huawei's new smartwatch doesn't need a phone
- Samsung mulls iris scanners on smartphones to log into Windows PCs