- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
- Extreme Networks grows networked IoT security protection
Latest Stories about Motion
- Ambient computing is in the air, but what is it?
- What is ‘anticipatory IT’? An IT strategy for staving off digital disruption
- Sony's Xperia XZ Premium has a 4K HDR screen, super slow-mo
- 5 strategies to reboot your IT career
- Court ruling puts future of H-1B lottery in doubt
- Aussie startups get government leg-up in San Fran
- Mozilla wants US to disclose to it first any vulnerability found in Tor by government hackers
- Apple vs. the FBI: The legal arguments in a nutshell
- Apple appeals order to unlock iPhone, says it would "violate the Constitution"
- All Samsung smart TVs will be 'IoT-ready' in 2016