- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about MLC
- Samsung unveils 15TB SSD based on densest flash memory
- Samsung mass produces 256Gb 3D vertical NAND chips
- The rise of SSDs over hard drives, debunked
- The Takeaway: SSD prices continue to fall for OEMs
- Mobile storage about to balloon with new 3D flash chips from Intel and Micron
- Intel plans 3D NAND flash next year for 'as much storage as you want'
- NAB View pulls together multiple customer accounts
- Samsung acquires flash caching software developer Proximal
- Commonwealth Bank, NAB, ANZ see strong growth in Internet banking
- Dell Storage branches out with midsize arrays, software-defined appliances