- Cloud helps education startup Saasyan bootstrap its business, securely
- The week in security: Will a $US5b fine get the privacy message through?
- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
Latest Stories about Micro Focus
- Making sense of IBM-Red Hat in the multi-cloud era
- Meg Whitman to step down as HPE chief
- McAfee cracks down on government source code reviews
- Micro Focus to curb code reviews by 'high risk' governments
- HPE’s software “woes” continue amid US$612M quarterly loss
- HPE buying SimpliVity for US$650 million to boost hyperconvergence
- 5 signs we're finally getting our act together on security
- A year after separation, HP and HPE are still trying to shed rust
- Aussie reshuffle sees redundancies hit Hewlett Packard Enterprise
- HPE offloads software arm to Micro Focus in US$8.8 billion 'spin-merge'
- Toyota reveals new use for self-driving car tech at Tokyo Games
- 5 tips to choose a serverless vendor
- Cyber security: LandMark White implements ACSC’s ‘Essential Eight’
- White House to host meeting with tech executives on Huawei ban: sources
- The memelords and bullshit-sniffers fighting hype in quantum computing