- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?
- Cisco's virtual network interface hit by extremely severe bugs: patch now
- Adobe: attackers can hack Windows 7 with this critical Acrobat PDF flaw
Latest Stories about MeeGo
- Jolla signs up India's Intex as first Sailfish OS licensee
- Against the odds, Canonical and Jolla trot out iOS, Android alternatives
- Samsung eyes Russia and India as launchpads for its first Tizen phone
- Size doesn't matter, says Jolla CEO
- Jolla stocks new online store with Sailfish smartphones for Europe
- Tizen OS camp to show newest' devices at Mobile World Congress
- Perspective: The fate of Nokia's Android phone depends on Microsoft
- First Jolla Sailfish smartphones will ship on November 27
- Orange backs off 2013 plan for Tizen smartphones
- Tizen could reach printers, cameras, smart TVs