- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
Latest Stories about Lucent Technologies
- Avaya sheds networking business for $100M after bankruptcy filing
- Extreme will buy Avaya's networking business for US$100 million
- Avaya says bankruptcy is a step toward software and services
- 5G could be done long before 2020
- Think your meeting's important? 25 years ago, this one spawned Wi-Fi
- Alcatel sells federal technology unit for US$200 million
- Alcatel-Lucent CEO to step down amid losses and declining revenue
- Alcatel-Lucent announces loss, plans to cut 5,000 jobs
- Wall Street Beat: Earnings, spending forecasts highlight tech sector strength
- Alcatel-Lucent reports rising profit on falling revenue
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data
- Report: Two-thirds of global digital display ads to be sold programmatically by 2019
- CMO interview: What Salesforce's lead marketer sees AI and IoT doing to customer engagement
- Forrester: Brands struggling to meet CX standards in 2017
- Dentsu drops Mitchell moniker and rebrands to dentsu X in Australia