- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
Latest Stories about Lucent
- Nokia Oceania MD to step into nbn CTO job
- Avaya sheds networking business for $100M after bankruptcy filing
- Extreme will buy Avaya's networking business for US$100 million
- Inside Thomas Holt's aged care facility of the future
- Cloud companies are eyeing cell services, Nokia CEO says
- Avaya says bankruptcy is a step toward software and services
- Pullman Sydney Airport ventures to cloud for comms services
- Ericsson will lay off 3,000 this summer, says Swedish newspaper
- Nokia hopes its new IoT platform, Impact, will be a hit
- Bloodiest tech industry layoffs of 2016 so far
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Telstra looks to transform the payphone into a digital advertising and connected community unit
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences