- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?
- Cisco's virtual network interface hit by extremely severe bugs: patch now
Latest Stories about Logical
- A shout out for the introverts
- Web Giants Join Forces for Open Source MySQL Scalability Project
- First look: Windows Server 2012 R2 Hyper-V shines on
- 7 Tips to Help Projects Managers Track Their Tech Teams
- 8 biggest myths about managing geeks
- The cybersecurity needs of the borderless enterprise
- How to choose your Cloud service provider
- Oracle bolsters former Sun Unix platform
- Biometrics: What, Where and Why
- Oracle brings Solaris, Sparc into virtualization portfolio