- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
Latest Stories about Lanier Australia
- Researchers bypass PayPal's two-factor authentication system
- Department of Justice bashes $20 million identity refund fraud ring
- Oracle asks for its pound of flesh in unique SAP theft case
- Does more data create economic inequalities, privacy risks?
- Is the future as dark as it seems?
- US mobile phone carriers to launch databases to identify stolen phones
- SAP pays $20M to settle criminal charges in Oracle case
- Oracle and SAP say last-minute deal unlikely
- Ellison gets a grilling at Oracle-SAP trial
- Oracle license would have cost SAP billions, Phillips says
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?