- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?
Latest Stories about Jawbone
- No, you shouldn’t keep all that data forever
- Four tech nightmares keeping IT leaders up at night
- Fitness trackers are leaking lots of your data, study finds
- Where is the Internet of Things heading in 2016?
- Gimmicky Thermos connected water bottle is actually very useful
- Beddit tracks sleep without the wearable
- IoT is here and mobile networks will never be the same
- The Swatch smartwatch is more disappointing than anyone could have imagined
- Jawbone responds to Up activity tracker criticisms with software update
- AI is coming: How to deal with this new type of intelligence