- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about Interactive Intelligence
- A look back at last year's CIO50: #11 Roger Burgess, Scentia
- CIO50 2016 #11: Roger Burgess, Scentia
- Toowoomba council inks managed services deal with QPC
- Cloud Architectures Simplify the Business Case for Modernising Customer Contact
- 5 ways ecommerce business can improve customer service
- CIOs are finding agility through cloud-based communications
- Key to omnichannel CX is customisation
- Google tops Glassdoor's best places to work; F5 outranks Facebook, Qualcomm, Apple
- Woolworths Liquor cuts customer call wait times
- Is Microsoft's Office 365 Bet Starting to Pay Off in Enterprise Adoption?