- Chrome to strip “secure” from HTTPS sites in September
- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
Latest Stories about IIA
- The top 6 governance, risk and compliance (GRC) certifications
- Local officials question FCC's broadband subsidy proposal
- Broadband group calls for reform of 'Obamaphone' subsidy program
- Financial woes cause shut down of Internet Industry Association
- Group challenges regs requiring phone companies to maintain copper networks
- IIA seeks public comment on iCode
- IT pricing: Choice says industry statements don't "stack up"
- AIIA CEO: Don’t blame vendors for high IT prices
- House Panel Condemns U.N. Internet Regulatory Plan
- Gamblers, overseas gambling providers flouting Interactive Gambling Act: Report