- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
Latest Stories about IETF
- DHCP defined and how it works
- What is DHCP, and why might its days may be numbered as IPv6 grows?
- Internet of things definitions: A handy guide to essential IoT terms
- Experts: Online trolls are here to stay, unless we do something
- Trump immigration halt casts dark cloud over next IETF gathering
- Make companies pay full cost of breaches to restore trust in the internet, says ISOC
- What is MANRS and does your network have it?
- TLS 1.3 gets early adoption boost through CloudFlare
- Google to shutter SSLv3, RC4 from SMTP servers, Gmail
- Enterprise networkers have organized: Here are their demands