- The week in security: During Privacy Awareness Week, warnings that we are neither private nor aware
- Believing your data is “probably” secure means it’s not secure at all
- NK hackers use fake Facebook accounts to lead defectors to malware in Google Play
- Customers recommend, spend more with companies that protect their data – so why are so few businesses GDPR ready?
- Are your customers doing enough to help you protect their privacy?
Latest Stories about IEEE
- 12 myths of data analytics debunked
- Internet of things definitions: A handy guide to essential IoT terms
- Despite new silicon, 802.11ax isn't coming to the enterprise for a while
- How Wi-Fi could get a boost from Li-Fi
- The working dead: IT jobs bound for extinction
- U.S. law allows low H-1B wages; just look at Apple
- FAQ: The real impact of Trump’s H-1B executive order
- Surveys show high hopes, deep concerns about IoT
- Trump to order wholesale H-1B reform
- It's time to dump Moore's Law to advance computing, researcher says