- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about ICD
- Implantable medical devices can be hacked to harm patients
- Connected medical device makers need to step up security
- 10 amusing ICD-10 codes doctors just might need this Thanksgiving
- Hospitals flip the ICD-10 switch, adding 68,000 ways to tell you're sick
- Health IT glossary
- Is ICD-10 healthcare’s Y2K moment?
- AMA wants protection for doctors rolling out new medical coding system
- IT shops grapple with new healthcare codes for hurled turtles, fiery water skis
- Why Is Healthcare IT Under Fire?
- Predicting the Role of the Healthcare CIO Role in 2020