- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
Latest Stories about IBRS
- Local councils starved of money for IT
- Grappling with Information Governance in a Digital World
- Government e-invoicing review gets tick of approval
- IT spending continues to decline in 2016: Gartner
- When the stars are aligned, use Agile
- Where is the Internet of Things heading in 2016?
- Organisations to rethink old desktops and apps in 2016
- BlackBerry Classic unlikely to make 'momentous shock' to market, says analyst
- Where are smart machines heading in 2015?
- Where are big data and analytics heading in 2015?