- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about i2 Technologies
- 10 Cloud Security Startups to Watch in 2014
- 10 questions for Credant Technologies CFO David Becker
- Cray courts the big-data market
- IBM acquiring i2 for criminal mastermind software
- JDA Software to buy i2 Technologies
- 10 tools to manage SOA
- End of the Line
- Hot Potato!
- How to apply EVA to IT
- The Truth About Customer References