- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about Hynix Semiconductor
- Former Microsoft CTO's firm files patent lawsuits
- NAND flash sales up, prices down
- HP, Hynix to jointly bring next-gen memory to market
- iSuppli warns of looming DRAM shortage
- Europe fines nine chipmakers €331M over price fixing
- Why aren't SSDs getting cheaper?
- Intel stays atop chip market but Samsung gains in tough 2009
- Samsung, Rambus deal could rev new memory technologies