- OAIC calls for better government transparency as privacy complaints surge
- Mozilla ramps up privacy in Firefox 70 with a new report on cookie tracking and data breaches
- Security Leader: Richard Gerdis, Delphix
- Microsoft delivers ‘Secured-core’ Windows 10 PCs to counter firmware attacks
- The week in security: Patch the night away
Human Rights Watch
Latest Stories about Human Rights Watch
- UN to appoint watchdog to focus on privacy in digital age
- Where's the data?
- Wikimedia sues NSA to stop it from spying on its users
- 2014: The year in quotes
- Ban killer Robocops before it's too late, rights groups say
- Defendant challenges DOJ's use of NSA surveillance
- Privacy groups call on UN to condemn surveillance
- Privacy groups urge UN to adopt digital surveillance resolution
- Activists, U.N. take aim at 'killer robots'
- Jay Cline: What will Snowden leak next?