- FDA issues worldwide 'recall' on heart implants for security firmware update
- Microsoft brings Edge's Defender browser protection to Google’s Chrome
- Lack of security skills has become a drag on Australia’s digital transformation
- As Australia condemns Russian cyber attacks, experts demand clarity on offensive capabilities
- Microsoft rallies industry to counter government cyberattacks
Latest Stories about Hays
- Tech skills shortage sparks changes in recruitment styles
- IT workers to receive highest salary increases this year
- Is flexible working bad for your career?
- 5 IT roles needed in ‘robotic revolution’: Hays
- Tech workers to enjoy double digit wage growth
- What are the hottest tech jobs in Australia?
- Pushing STEM in high school is too little, too late
- Demand for niche IT skills to surge
- Are freelance developers an untapped resource?
- Want a salary rise? You might get less than 3 per cent
- Victorian govt seeks tougher rules for national face recognition system
- Psykinetic launches 'world's fastest' eye-gaze keyboard, music-maker and app store
- Inside Facebook's plan to limit the impact of GDPR protections
- Australian start-up Fleet Space aims to enable IoT globally
- Hundreds sign up to ride a bus with no driver in Melbourne