- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Latest Stories about Hays
- Tech skills shortage sparks changes in recruitment styles
- IT workers to receive highest salary increases this year
- Is flexible working bad for your career?
- 5 IT roles needed in ‘robotic revolution’: Hays
- Tech workers to enjoy double digit wage growth
- What are the hottest tech jobs in Australia?
- Pushing STEM in high school is too little, too late
- Demand for niche IT skills to surge
- Are freelance developers an untapped resource?
- Want a salary rise? You might get less than 3 per cent