Latest Stories about Government IT
- Government signs ‘profound’ cloud deal with Microsoft
- A new type of scrutineer needed for Senate elections
- In pictures: What’s your digital future?
- Federal CIO authority still falling short
- LA CIO marries minimalist IT and government tech
- Will cloud replace shared services in government?
- 5 Ways Federal CIOs Plan to Improve Security Monitoring
- IT outages are an ongoing problem for the U.S government
- Department of Transportation CIO Leading a Turnaround Mission
- Congress okays upgrade of VA's 29-year-old software
- SkyWater gets $170 million from Pentagon for space-friendly chips
- Parliament hack a ‘national cyber crisis’
- Landmark White touts ISO 27001 certification
- Russian group hijacked Iranian spying operation, say NSA, GCHQ
- Facebook announces new steps to clamp down on misinformation ahead of 2020 US election