- Insights: CSO Security Capabilities Survey 2019
- The NDB scheme ferreted out nearly 1000 data breaches in its first year. Now, the harder part begins.
- Executives’ dismissive cybersecurity attitudes set the stage for Toyota, Cabrini, Parliament, and other breaches
- A third of Chrome extensions use libraries with known vulnerabilities, a handy new tool finds
- Cisco warns on Hyperflex security vulnerabilities
Georgia Institute of Technology
Latest Stories about Georgia Institute of Technology
- Top 10 data science master’s degree programs
- The top 10 graduate schools for tech talent
- Researcher develops ransomware attack that targets water supply
- Smart city tech growing in the U.S.
- How Boeing’s transformation is taking flight
- All-female team to lead Association for Computing Machinery
- These graduate students had no idea their teaching assistant was a robot
- Attackers exploit Apple DRM weakness to infect non-jailbroken iOS devices
- Bedtime stories for robots could teach them to be human
- AT&T allies with Cisco, IBM, Intel for city IoT
- Katja Forbes: AI is going to test your organisation’s trustworthiness
- WeWork: To attract the best talent, you have to offer the best environment
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 21 February 2019
- Google hits back at ACCC, says algorithm regulator risks poor outcomes
- ASMR: Flash in the marketing pan, or something more?