- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about Genuity
- The worst tech predictions of 2013 -- and two that hit the mark
- Wall Street Beat: Tech stocks stay aloft, but signals are mixed for 2014
- Wall Street Beat: Intel disappoints, Salesforce excites at analyst, partner events
- Wall Street Beat: Smartphone reports brighten up mixed results for tech
- Wall Street Beat: Does Twitter IPO signal a tech bubble?
- Wall Street Beat: Despite gov't cuts, tech spending overall shows signs of life
- Wall Street Beat: Tech starts off season on mildly upbeat note
- Wall Street Beat: Tech shares up as Internet stocks rise
- Wall Street Beat: Mobile is key to tech earnings
- Wall Street Beat: Tech sector faces turbulent market