- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about Gartner Research
- Bitcoin mining leads to an unexpected GPU gold rush
- IoT security spending to spike above US$1.5 billion next year
- Salesforce boosts Quip’s team collaboration cred with LiveApps integration
- Help managing IoT ranges from full-stack offerings to platform services
- Slack launches shared channels to connect teams across companies
- Can the enterprise save Facebook bots?
- Facebook will let companies map online browsing to real-world sales
- Slack apps can now use drop-down menus
- How IBM wants to bring blockchain from Bitcoin to your data center
- Hey Alexa, what are your competitors doing?