- Google Chrome on Android gets ‘site isolation’ shield against Spectre CPU attacks
- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
Latest Stories about Gartner Research
- Bitcoin mining leads to an unexpected GPU gold rush
- IoT security spending to spike above US$1.5 billion next year
- Salesforce boosts Quip’s team collaboration cred with LiveApps integration
- Help managing IoT ranges from full-stack offerings to platform services
- Slack launches shared channels to connect teams across companies
- Can the enterprise save Facebook bots?
- Facebook will let companies map online browsing to real-world sales
- Slack apps can now use drop-down menus
- How IBM wants to bring blockchain from Bitcoin to your data center
- Hey Alexa, what are your competitors doing?
- Microsoft starts nagging Windows 7 Pro users about end of support
- TPG slashes headcount by 5 per cent
- Three-year effort to have Samsung smartphones certified for use with classified data
- Startup headed by ex-Apple engineer aims to eliminate smartphone buttons
- Can Australian businesses catch up to the global API economy?