- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about Galaxy
- Who’s slowing down fast 5G?
- Samsung reportedly pushes back Galaxy Fold until ‘at least next month’ following poor reviews
- U.N. telecoms boss says Huawei allegations driven by politics not evidence
- Flexible smartphones the future?
- IoT roundup: Outer space, the building is getting smart, and trucking
- Apple and Samsung fined for planned obsolescence
- View AI as ‘augmented intelligence’: CIO roundtable
- Lenovo partners with University of Adelaide on new machine learning institute
- Samsung's Note 9 takes DeX to a new level
- Samsung's profit seen flagging as smartphone innovation dries up