- Got a Drupal and WordPress website? It’s time to update
- IT subcontractor left 2.7 million recorded calls from people seeking medical advice exposed on the internet
- The week in security: A Parliament of howls as nation-state, BEC attacks fly thick and fast
- Attackers place crypto-jacking apps in Microsoft App Store
- Data breaches exposed 5 billion records in 2018.
Latest Stories about Frontier Communications
- Verizon charts a different cloud services path
- Verizon may be looking to shed its enterprise business for US$10 billion
- Surprise! Consumers loathe ISPs and cable providers
- Six net neutrality lawsuits: What are the complaints about?
- Verizon blames net neutrality plans as it sells off wireline operations
- Customers sue Frontier over broadband surcharge
- FCC chairman: End telephone subsidies, build broadband
- Carriers, trade groups propose broadband fund
- Next MeeGo TV platform may boost connected sets
- Library system dumps MPLS with cheaper DSL, cable services