- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Latest Stories about Forrester Research
- Google’s HTC move borrows from Apple’s playbook
- What is business process management (BPM)? The key to enterprise agility
- How to choose the right enterprise mobility management tool
- What is a business analyst and what do they do for software implementation projects?
- Android vs iOS: Which is more secure?
- Your next company computer may be a 2-in-1 laptop
- The skills and traits of a next-generation CIO
- Enterprises can put Oracle's entire public cloud in the data center
- Microsoft consolidates its mobile management tools under Azure
- A.I. starts to deliver in the enterprise, at last
- Microsoft stumps for Windows 10 1703 to get enterprises on the right release train
- Let's put to rest any doubt Apple can't innovate
- The latest iPhones show why A.I. is the new electricity
- South Australia to roll out digital driver’s licences next month
- Government promises $50 million boost to security research