- Huge rock, cracked windshield helps hacker land a $10k Tesla security bug
- Apple zaps Zoom web server on thousands of Macs
- Microsoft kicks off public preview of Azure AD password muffler
- GDPR fines roll in: After BA, Marriott faces £99m fine over breach affecting 383 million
- British Airways faces £183m GDPR fine over hack, four times Google's GDPR fine
Latest Stories about Forrester Research
- CIO50 2019 - Meet the Judges
- How Salesforce’s Tableau acquisition will impact IT
- Start-up Devvio claims its blockchain can handle 8M transactions a second
- IoT roundup: Content delivery networks make a play for IoT business
- IoT analytics guide: What to expect from Internet of Things data
- CIO50 2018 - Meet the Judges
- What is hybrid cloud really, and what's the best strategy?
- Why did Dropbox get valued at four times more than Box?
- Where will Microsoft spend US$5B on IoT?
- Product–services bundles boost AI
- Facebook plans Workplace price hike, adds new Enterprise option
- Data retention: Government gave Optus ‘exemption’ from encrypting metadata
- Dozens more government agencies accessing 'metadata'
- Vodafone to refund customers over ‘premium’ content billing
- Federal government renews, revamps Microsoft procurement deal
- New brand, entity and leadership team for IBM Marketing Cloud unveiled
- Online consumer tracking and the challenges for marketing
- Carnival Cruise Line Australia marketing chief sets sail for new professional adventure
- Facebook reportedly hit with US$5 billion fine for privacy breaches
- What this creative director really thinks of CMO tenure and digital change