- Microsoft warned 10,000 targets of nation-state hackers in one year
- Microsoft eyes Mozilla’s Rust to obliterate C++ memory security flaws
- Will Facebook’s $US5b punishment finally prompt other companies to act on privacy?
- As skills gaps persist, CEDA finds temporary migration is “a net positive” for Australia
- The week in security: After major GDPR violations, everything is fine
Latest Stories about Federal Data
- Government cloud adoption efforts lag as security concerns persist
- Germany orders Google to stop illegal user data processing
- Government CIOs Face Data Center Consolidation Challenges
- Government Eager (But Struggling) to Make Data Available to Businesses
- Federal Agencies on Track to Consolidate Data Centers
- Lawmakers seek answers Obamacare Data Hub security
- Brazil to fortify government email system following NSA snooping revelations
- Facebook fan page creators escape German privacy law
- Federal CIO Calls for Government-Wide 'IT as a Service'
- Who has responsibility for Cloud security?