- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
- Uber, ABC cloud data breaches put Australian companies on notice about cloud security
- Fake Symantec blog spreads macOS malware
- 5 missteps that could cost CISOs their jobs
- Fake Microsoft and Apple support add mobile ‘click-to-call’ to their arsenal
Latest Stories about European Commission
- Apple hits back over Paradise Papers tax claims
- EU wants more complaints about Privacy Shield deal with US
- EU wants all online businesses to pay their taxes
- Google has changed its Shopping ads after an EU antitrust ruling
- Google appeals US$2.9 billion EU antitrust fine
- Intel gets second chance to appeal US$1.25B antitrust fine
- UK seeks to limit Brexit effect on personal data flows
- Supply chain management (SCM): Definition and FAQs
- Google wins €1.1 billion tax ruling in Europe
- EU lawmakers call for a right to repair electronic equipment
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences
- New code of practice launched to protect consumer data
- Report: Two-thirds of global digital display ads to be sold programmatically by 2019
- CMO interview: What Salesforce's lead marketer sees AI and IoT doing to customer engagement