- Sitting ducks for cybersecurity breaches, small businesses get new options
- GCHQ: change your passwords now even if Uber says it contained the breach
- Christmas rush brings great deals to online shoppers – and new risks for their employers
- Dell, Lenovo, HP will patch hundreds of devices affected by Intel's buggy embedded CPU
- As unencrypted data becomes “negligence”, business leaders are taking encryption strategy away from IT
Latest Stories about Emptoris
- IBM sells customer care outsourcing unit for $505 million
- IBM posts flat revenue, falling hardware sales
- Toshiba to buy IBM's retail Point-of-Sale business for US$850 million
- 12 IT outsourcing predictions for 2012
- Wall Street Beat: IPOs, M&A, chip news stir tech optimism
- IBM buys Emptoris for contract managment, supply software
- Forrester: Public cloud growth to surge, especially SaaS
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how IT is evolving from producer to enabler, and fostering collaboration around analytics.
- Free Whitepaper! The 5 criteria to help you select the right analytics platform for your organization.
- Free Whitepaper! Learn how to create an analytics environment that is governed, scalable and self-serve.
- Telstra looks to transform the payphone into a digital advertising and connected community unit
- How CRM and marketing automation have delivered $5m in revenue to this ASX-listed company
- CMO's top 8 martech stories for the week - 23 November 2017
- MLA confirms new marketer to replace Howie
- Report: Australian content marketers heavily focused on building audiences