- Yubico : A CSO Subscriber Christmas Giveaway
- Australia’s best female secure coder is “weirdly passionate” about DevSecOps
- Australians worry about data security but remain blasé about behaving securely
- Automated security needs human oversight – but many companies struggle with the balance
- Remote hackers can modify CPU voltage to steal secrets from Intel SGX enclaves
Latest Stories about EFF
- Can Facebook be trusted with a virtual assistant?
- US Supreme Court rules warrant required for mobile phone location data
- Security agency turns smartphones into selfie spycams
- US device searches at borders ignite resistance
- FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
- Internet privacy? Who needs that?
- Court blocks American from suing Ethiopia for infecting his computer
- BlackBerry claims QNX automotive software is safe from CIA
- Newer car tech opens doors to CIA attacks
- Privacy groups claim FBI hacking operation went too far