- Oracle drops 219 fixes in October 2019 critical patch update
- Adobe patches dozens of critical flaws in Acrobat PDF products
- The week in security: Women speak out on cybersecurity careers, CISOs struggle for relevance
- Microsoft releases 'tamper protection' for all Windows 10 users to stop malware turning off antivirus
- Microsoft teams up with NIST to help organizations patch faster than they did after WannaCry
Latest Stories about EFF
- Can Facebook be trusted with a virtual assistant?
- US Supreme Court rules warrant required for mobile phone location data
- Security agency turns smartphones into selfie spycams
- US device searches at borders ignite resistance
- FCC chairman plans to 'reverse the mistake' of net neutrality
- Internet privacy? Who needs that?
- Court blocks American from suing Ethiopia for infecting his computer
- BlackBerry claims QNX automotive software is safe from CIA
- Newer car tech opens doors to CIA attacks
- Privacy groups claim FBI hacking operation went too far