- Mass CCleaner malware attack actually targeted tech giants
- NotPetya costs FedEx $300m, now weighs up cyber insurance
- Pen-testing may pacify auditors, but it won’t stop hackers from taking your data
- As Equifax jettisons CISO and CIO, survey finds CISOs feel devalued by business leaders
- Chrome versus IE and Edge: which is more secure for enterprise?
Latest Stories about Debian
- How to get started with Kubernetes
- What are containers and why do you need them?
- 6 lesser-known browsers: Free, lightweight and low-maintenance
- 6 things Mark Shuttleworth should do as CEO of Canonical
- Orange Pi takes on Raspberry Pi with new computer boards
- Open-source BeagleBone Blue board aims for robots, drones
- Eleven-year-old root flaw found and patched in the Linux kernel
- Samsung Galaxy S7 hardware will come to the DragonBoard 820c computer
- The Orange Pi Zero single-board computer ships for $6.99
- System76 brings Ubuntu to $699 laptop with Kaby Lake chips