- Week in review: As new exploits emerge, surging breached-record count will explode in quantum future
- Microsoft closes security ‘loophole’ in AzureAD 2FA registration process
- Ease-of-use makes Deakin University’s ‘smarter SIEM’ as valuable for cybersecurity students as for SOC staff
- At least 10m records compromised in single Australian data breach despite drop in NDB reports
- iOS 12.3 kills support for Google’s Bluetooth Titan security key over hijacking flaw
Latest Stories about Dassault Systemes
- HTC pushes commercial virtual reality with packaged offer
- Dassault's virtual heart gives cardiologists individualized 3D models
- ZIP Industries looks to 3D modelling
- Dutch solar car on cusp of World Solar Challenge victory
- 6 key skills new IT grads are lacking
- Wires Crossed?
- Virtually Flawless?
- There's a New APP in Town